Report: Brock Lesnar Arrives at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium For WrestleMania 28; Already In Meetings0
F4WOnline.com reports Brock Lesnar and his “large entourage” left their hotel a few hours ago for Sun Life Stadium.
The website speculates that he may be in a private meeting as his entourage is there but he has not been seen.
With Brock now under a one-year WWE contract, these meetings likely consist of his plans going forward. It’s not certain that he will appear at the show, but the most recent report is that it’s 80% certain that Brock will appear on tonight’s massive show in some way. It’s expected that Lesnar will work a light schedule that culminates at WrestleMania 29 in New Jersey.
Also, follow me personally on twitter at Twitter.com/Brettley916!
- VIDEO: The Rock arrives at Sun Life Stadium for Wrestlemania 28
- VIDEO: Kurt Angle Calls Brock Lesnar the “Best Athlete Over 250 lbs I’ve Seen in My Life”
- Report: Brock Lesnar Seriously Interested About a WrestleMania 29 Return; Who He’d Like To Face
- Report: Brock Lesnar Planned His UFC Retirement For Weeks & Could Be in WWE “Fairly Soon”
- BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar negotiating with WWE to appear at WrestleMania 28
- BREAKING Report: Brock Lesnar Has Signed a One Year WWE Contract
- Report: Update on Brock Lesnar returning to the WWE