Jim Ross revealed on Twitter yesterday evening that he interviewed Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart at WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT for a new WWE DVD that will be coming out in October. Word going around is that the DVD will cover the Montreal Screwjob and the issues between Hart and Michaels.
“Spent 5 hrs 2day interviewing HBK & the Hitman 4 Oct DVD. No holds barred talk. Special day 4 me.”
- Shawn Michaels Discusses Making Up With Bret Hart, PG WWE, & Cena Leading the Company (wrestlechat.net)
- Shawn Michaels Responds to Being Called an “Animal Killing Machine” by TMZ, Feud With Jericho, & More (wrestlechat.net)
- CM Punk Takes a Page Out of His ROH Departure With His WWE Annoucement (wrestlechat.net)
- Jim Ross Blogs on CM Punk’s Announcement, A Big WWE Project Coming Up, & More (wrestlechat.net)
- “Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels to Return to WWE RAW Next Week (wrestlechat.net)