With the announcement of the sale to the Sinclair Broadcast Group the month of September will see the debut of the new Ring of Honor television program which will be syndicated across the Sinclair network of stations, and with it, ROH will become the only wrestling promotion in the United States with a major, multi-market presence on broadcast TV. With this huge deal being signed into place ROH officials have formally reinstated the ROH World Television Championship and current champion Christopher Daniels will be defending it without delay. The top contenders are currently Colt Cabana and El Generico based off recent victories over Daniels in non-title matches.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Report: AJ Lee taking an "indefinite leave of absence from WWE"
- Report: The Rock & Brock Lesnar Set For WWE "Extreme Rules" Because of a Big Star's Likely Absence
- CM Punk Takes an "Indefinite Leave" From the WWE; Company Removes Him From All Future Plans
- Report: WWE Considering Taking the Title Off Of CM Punk Due to Bad RAW Ratings
- Paige & Emma comment on last night's title win, Vickie Guerrero's "vision is complete?"
- Report: Beth Phoenix to Retire From Wrestling; Plans to Leave the WWE Next Month
- Triple H suffers injury at WrestleMania, Original Diva plans before AJ Lee left
- WWE Extreme Rules 2014 Rumored Card April 17, 2014
- Let CM Punk Fade Away, He’s Not Required April 17, 2014
- WWE Survivor Series 1999 Recap: A Minnesota Review April 17, 2014
- Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett and Other WWE Thoughts April 16, 2014
- WrestleMania 30 meets Weekend at Bernie’s April 16, 2014
- Predicting the Future of WWE’s Newest Young Stars April 16, 2014
- Evolution Appears in Nick of Time as WWE Savior April 15, 2014
- Inside The End Of The Undertaker’s WrestleMania Streak April 15, 2014
- 21-1: Dissection of the Undertaker’s Streak April 15, 2014
- WWE RAW Ultimate Warrior Tribute Video April 15, 2014