There are already a TON of wrestlers worried about their spot given the decision to put both rosters on both TV shows, feeling that this means less TV time for anyone not in the top-tier. With all the recent releases, the excuse given was “restructuring” of the company, and now there’s a lot of the current crew freaking out about what they means for them going forward.
Most Popular Posts
- Report: More on Seth Rollins possibly being backstage at Payback and if he will appear
- Report: Vince McMahon wants to do Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock at WrestleMania 33; Feel like Lesnar was wasted at WM 32
- Report: Seth Rollins expected to be backstage at Payback; Shield/Bullet Club feud coming?
- Major injury update on Bayley, Correction on Austin Aries getting engaged
- Kevin Owens gets threatened by a fan, John Cena's "American Grit" continues to slide in the ratings
Most Recent Posts
Camel Clutch Blog