Following Kevin Nash saying that The Undertaker was told by doctors that he waited so long to repair his torn rotator cuff that it can’t be fixed, reports are that Taker isn’t expected to get full strength back in his shoulder either. Taker’s bad shoulder could be the big catalyst for his in-ring career coming to an end.
- Details on Kevin Nash’s WWE “Legends” Contract (wrestlechat.net)
- Will Kevin Nash/Diesel Be On RAW Tonight? (wrestlechat.net)
- Jim Ross Blogs on Nash & Booker T’s Returns and Sting/Taker WM 27 Rumors (wrestlechat.net)
- Kevin Nash also cancels appearances this weekend (wrestlechat.net)
- Kevin Nash Discusses His Favorite WWE Stars, TNA, Sting, & Much More (wrestlechat.net)