According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, the WWE has filed a trademark for the name “Kharma”. WWE filed a trademark on the name on 4/12. It’s said that this will be the name for a talent, which could end up being Awesome Kong’s eventual name.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Report: Could a former Divas Champion be on her way back to the WWE?
- The Rock addresses whether or not he has used steroids in recent interview
- Alberto Del Rio claims the WWE makes racist jokes, says young talents are "unhappy"
- Potential big return set for this Monday's RAW, WWE confirms PPV change
- Update on Brock Lesnar's return to RAW, Top WWE star pulled from upcoming tour
- WWE MIA since September, WWE star has "personal" Twitter account
- Possible match at WWE Survivor Series, Re-write issue at RAW
- John Cena’s Greatest Rivalries WWE DVD Review October 30, 2014
- Seth Rollins’ Money in the Bank Contract is not Helping his Bottom Line October 30, 2014
- NFL 2014-15 Mid-Season Report October 30, 2014
- NFL 2014-15 Q2 Report and Review October 30, 2014
- 10 of the Scariest Pro Wrestlers from the 1980s October 29, 2014
- Gimmicks in a Cell October 29, 2014
- Dolph Ziggler, Randy Orton Face Turn and Other WWE Thoughts October 29, 2014
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Week 9 October 28, 2014
- A Tale of Two WWE Cage Matches October 28, 2014
- Best and Worst of WWE WrestleMania X October 28, 2014