According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, the WWE has filed a trademark for the name “Kharma”. WWE filed a trademark on the name on 4/12. It’s said that this will be the name for a talent, which could end up being Awesome Kong’s eventual name.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Report: WWE's current interest in Bully Ray/Bubba Ray Dudley revealed
- Former WWE star says company tries to pit refs vs. wrestlers
- Hulk Hogan says he is "not happy" with Brock Lesnar right now
- Report: What went wrong with Bully Ray & TNA's contract discussions
- Report: WWE tells Olympican gold medalist that he can be "the next Rey Mysterio"
- Report: Reason why Brock Lesnar destroyed John Cena at SummerSlam revealed
- Orton's WM rematch still hasn't happened, WWE re-releases DVD's with new logo