According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, the WWE has filed a trademark for the name “Kharma”. WWE filed a trademark on the name on 4/12. It’s said that this will be the name for a talent, which could end up being Awesome Kong’s eventual name.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Report: AJ Lee taking an "indefinite leave of absence from WWE"
- Interesting backstage news on Cesaro, Hornswoggle & El Torito working together
- Latest news on Summer Rae's return and if she'll be a face, WWE website note
- Triple H suffers injury at WrestleMania, Original Diva plans before AJ Lee left
- Update on Cesaro's theme music, Ambrose setting US Title record, GFW web series
- Big update on Vickie Guerrero's WWE status, WWE Network note on today's "Superstars"
- Former TNA star responds to criticism about working at Walmart
- WWE Extreme Rules 2014 Rumored Card April 17, 2014
- Let CM Punk Fade Away, He’s Not Required April 17, 2014
- WWE Survivor Series 1999 Recap: A Minnesota Review April 17, 2014
- Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett and Other WWE Thoughts April 16, 2014
- WrestleMania 30 meets Weekend at Bernie’s April 16, 2014
- Predicting the Future of WWE’s Newest Young Stars April 16, 2014
- Evolution Appears in Nick of Time as WWE Savior April 15, 2014
- Inside The End Of The Undertaker’s WrestleMania Streak April 15, 2014
- 21-1: Dissection of the Undertaker’s Streak April 15, 2014
- WWE RAW Ultimate Warrior Tribute Video April 15, 2014