In storylines, with Brock Lesnar having heel authority figure John Laurinaitis over a barrel in “contract negotiations” on Monday’s Raw, WWE is reporting that Lesnar will not be fined for assaulting announcer Josh Mathews. WWE made the ‘announcement’ of the non-fine on their website Friday. The story also features storyline-driven quotes from Mathews on his “recovery” from Lesnar’s attack.
Most Popular Posts
- Report: Seth Rollins expected to be backstage at Payback; Shield/Bullet Club feud coming?
- Report: WWE Announcer released from the company
- Report: Big names backstage at tonight's NXT TV tapings
- Bad news for WWE Network subscribers who share accounts
- Report: Brother of Dolph Ziggler wanted by Cleveland Police for murder
Most Recent Posts
Camel Clutch Blog