The latest issue of Power Slam features a story on Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque’s official promotion to Senior Advisor to Vince McMahon, which has led many to conclude that “The Game” is now more interested in a career behind the scenes than in the squared circle. Though in no way confirmed, the article notes that McMahon is expected to step down from his post as Chairman and CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment in 2011 or 2012 and hand over the reigns of the company to Levesque. McMahon, however, would remain with the organization in an advisory role.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Randy Orton pissed off at RAW, When the Lesnar/Cena rematch was announced
- Report: WWE considering putting top Diva with Seth Rollins recently
- The Undertaker and Michelle McCool take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; "The Deadman" does it like a "boss!"
- How Big Show hurt Del Rio's chances of staying employed, Fitness model calls out WWE
- Report: WWE talents really enjoying Ambrose/Rollins feud
- Report: Roman Reigns still considered the "chosen one" and how it affects his WWE title push
- Another TNA departure possibly revealed