Credit – LordsofPain
WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler recently took time out of his busy schedule to answer a series of questions for DolphZiggler.com, his official fansite. He gives his thoughts on transitioning from SmackDown to Raw, working with Vickie Guerrero, his recent hairstyle change, and more. Highlights are as follows:
* A lot of people have said that you were just finding your niche on SmackDown and were well on your way “to the top,” and the switch to RAW was practically like hitting the reset button. What’s your take on the roster transition?
“I fit in nicely everywhere… hahaha! Anyway, I act as if RAW is lucky to have me, and they are! I am becoming one of, if not the best go-to Superstar in this business, and I’m just catching my stride! I was becoming more and more accepted in the main event picture on SmackDown, and then it was time to move on. It is not always your call when it is time to start over, almost never, but as always, I am making the most of it. The more that I have a mic in my hand, the more the world gets to see the hilariously witty ‘Twitter me.'”
* Alright, it’s got to be asked: What was up with the switcheroo ‘do? One minute you’ve got long and luscious blonde locks, the next minute people think you’re Evan Bourne’s long-lost brother, and now you’re back to ‘your roots’ (let’s keep it that way!).
“The hair is a long story; sometimes you have to prove yourself over and over in this business, and still that isn’t enough, hence the change. But, I think we had all realized that blonde was the way to go in the long run. I still wish the mullet was reinstated though.”
* Anyone that follows you on Twitter knows that you’re quite the lady’s man. But we’ve got to ask: what’s your opinion of the recently departed Kharma? That’s a whole lot of lady, and while not a Diva in the traditional sense, she looks like she could have done some damage. Were you as excited about the Divas division as most fans were?
“As a wrestling and sports entertainment fan, I watch all shows. I don’t care what company they air on, because a lot of my friends are in other companies or in TNA! I remember Kharma first starting on TNA, and it made me so enthralled to see what she would do each and every week. I remember her and Gail Kim having a series of GREAT matches, and that was excellent TV for a few months! You never know if you’re going to be on top one day or at the bottom, injured, hurt or anything… so I’m sure Kharma will be back and will still standout like she has in the past!”
- Dolph Ziggler Unhappy With His Performance at WWE Supershow; Steve Austin Gives Him Advice (wrestlechat.net)
- WWE Superstars Continue To Show Support for Zack Ryder (wrestlechat.net)
- Final WWE Capitol Punishment Lineup & Card (wrestlechat.net)
- WWE “Capital Punishment” Results; Cena, Orton Retain, 2 Titles Switch Hands (wrestlechat.net)
- WWE RAW Results, June 13th, 2011 (wrestlechat.net)
- Rivalries Old and New Revisited on a Memorial Day Edition of Raw (wrestlechat.net)