DigitalTrends.com features an article looking at Electronic Arts being on the lookout for acquisitions of other video game studios. They speculate that THQ could be acquired, meaning EA would take over the rights to WWE’s video games.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Report: WWE Main Eventer Set to Take a Few Months Off Following "Extreme Rules"
- Report: AJ Lee taking an "indefinite leave of absence from WWE"
- Backstage news on WWE's main goal for The Shield/Evolution feud
- Kevin Nash goes on late night Twitter rant about Roddy Piper
- Jonathan Coachman takes aim at Nancy Grace's "steroid comments"
- Sean "X-Pac" Waltman discusses WCW incident between Piper & Nash
- Kevin Nash responds back to Roddy Piper as "war of Twitter words" continues...
- Kane and Daniel Bryan Set for Epic WWE Confrontation April 19, 2014
- What Does The WWE Do With Sting Now That The Streak is Broken? April 18, 2014
- WWE’s Tribute To The Ultimate Warrior Is Bizarre April 18, 2014
- The Undertaker’s WWE Career: Survivor Series 1990 & The Birth of The Streak April 18, 2014
- Stone Cold Steve Austin Tempted By Brock Lesnar WWE Match April 17, 2014
- WWE Extreme Rules 2014 Rumored Card April 17, 2014
- Let CM Punk Fade Away, He’s Not Required April 17, 2014
- WWE Survivor Series 1999 Recap: A Minnesota Review April 17, 2014
- Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett and Other WWE Thoughts April 16, 2014
- WrestleMania 30 meets Weekend at Bernie’s April 16, 2014