We hope to have more details on the creative decision behind last night’s Paul Heyman opener but the early word is that Heyman changed the promo some from what was originally planned. It wasn’t like Heyman “went into business for himself” but what he said was reportedly a bit different from what was originally planned.
Most Popular Posts
- BREAKING: WWE confirms SmackDown going live and brand split
- WWE still has "big plans" for AJ Styles, Cody Rhodes getting a ton of heat
- Report: The WWE creative team writers Cody Rhodes was talking about revealed
- Kevin Owens forced to explain his side of the restaurant incident from last week due to Ariel Helwani
- Rumors on another upcoming WWE release, Dana Warrior talks about the word "endure"
Most Recent Posts
Camel Clutch Blog