Regarding the Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena match at Sunday’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view, Lesnar was reportedly told that Cena would be winning the match several weeks ago.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Report: AJ Lee taking an "indefinite leave of absence from WWE"
- Mick Foley Reveals That WWE Has Offered Him a New Legends Deal...And He's Not Going to Sign It
- Fox Sports Report Speculates That CM Punk's WWE Departure is a Work
- Vince McMahon and Sting talk about The Ultimate Warrior, CM Punk note from special
- Interesting backstage news on Cesaro, Hornswoggle & El Torito working together
- TJ Perkins reveals how much TNA paid him
- WWE star wants to make NXT respectable, Piper upset over "Legends House"
- What Does The WWE Do With Sting Now That The Streak is Broken? April 18, 2014
- WWE’s Tribute To The Ultimate Warrior Is Bizarre April 18, 2014
- The Undertaker’s WWE Career: Survivor Series 1990 & The Birth of The Streak April 18, 2014
- Stone Cold Steve Austin Tempted By Brock Lesnar WWE Match April 17, 2014
- WWE Extreme Rules 2014 Rumored Card April 17, 2014
- Let CM Punk Fade Away, He’s Not Required April 17, 2014
- WWE Survivor Series 1999 Recap: A Minnesota Review April 17, 2014
- Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett and Other WWE Thoughts April 16, 2014
- WrestleMania 30 meets Weekend at Bernie’s April 16, 2014
- Predicting the Future of WWE’s Newest Young Stars April 16, 2014