Alex Riley spoke to Chad Dukes of CBS Washington to promote tomorrow’s Raw live event in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. In his interview with Dukes, Riley describes what it’s like experiencing various finishing moves from other WWE Superstars. He also gives his thoughts on CM Punk leaving WWE after winning the Championship at Money in the Bank.
The audio interview is available here.
- WWE.com acknowledges CM Punk at Comic Con (wrestlechat.net)
- CM Punk News & Notes, inspires Colt Cabana (wrestlechat.net)
- Alex Riley Discusses His First Year in WWE & NXT (wrestlechat.net)
- CM Punk Crashes WWE Panel Interview at Comic Con; Gets Face-to-Face With Triple H (wrestlechat.net)
- Extended Footage of CM Punk Crashing the WWE at Comic Con; Triple H Responds After Punk Leaves (wrestlechat.net)